Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Food Food Food

A lot of people ask me what the heck I have been eating with the Paleo diet. No grains, no dairy, and (almost) no processed foods. Yes, it is a challenge. No, I'm not hungry all the time. Here is what I typically eat each day.

Breakfast: Protein shake (one banana, 1 cup almond milk, protein powder) Okay so the protein powder is not all the way Paleo, but I'm working on that. If anyone knows of one let me know!

Snack: Fruit!

Lunch: Salad with chicken, cucumbers, carrots, and balsamic vinaigrette  dressing.

Snack: Almonds

Dinner: Some sort of meat with either veggies or a side salad.

Dessert: My amazing chocolate Paleo cookies!

Now I try to keep a 30/30/30 ratio with my calories. If you want to get really technical. You should be eating about 50 grams of fat, 100 grams of carbs, and 100 grams of protein. 

No comments:

Post a Comment